Canada has become a very popular place to immigrate over the past few years. While the international economy is failing, Canada is hiring skilled workers at an accelerated rate. In addition the cost of living is fairly cheap in Heartlake West,Canada. Canadian citizenship immigration is on the rise with up to 250,000 permanent residents admitted into Canada yearly.
To become a Canadian citizen the applicant must have the following qualifications. Adults must be at least 18 years old to apply for Canadian citizenship. In addition to complete Canadian citizenship immigration the potential citizen must have achieved permanent residency status. As a permanent resident the individual must have lived in the country or in Heartlake West for at least three years prior to applying for citizenship. In addition fluency in French or English is a requirement. Finally the applicant must display knowledge of the responsibility of Canadian citizenship.
How to Find the Best Heartlake West,Brampton Based Immigration Consultant ?
Want to Immigrate to Canada? Millions of people have successfully immigrated to the Canada. Canada is a most admired destination for highly skilled youth wishing to begin a new life in another nation. However, the process can be quite long and difficult, and there is no guarantee of success. This article tells you the procedures to Immigrate to Canada in simple.
Canada's immigration procedures are grouped into two general categories as follows.
- Permanent residence
- Skilled workers and professionals
- Family class immigrants (sponsorship)
- Investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed people
- Temporary residence
- Foreign students
- Temporary foreign workers
- There are two ways for applying.
- Through Representative/lawyers/ immigration consultants. There is a fair bit of paperwork to get done during the immigration process, and you may feel overwhelmed. Therefore, applying through Representative/lawyers/ immigration consultants is the best way. So, find out a trustworthy and resourceful person who will support you throughout the immigration process.
- If your case is quite clear-cut with full confidence, you should be able to manage the immigration process on your own directly through CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada). You can visit CIC's website for more information about how to apply and where to send your application. The Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website is your best source of information about immigrating to Canada.
- You can submit the documentation proving your work and educational claims. You have pay application and registration fees for each application you submit. If your application is refused, you will not get any refund.
- You must have a medical exam and you cannot have a criminal record before coming to Canada.
- After successful submission, the CIC office where you applied will contact you to let you know the further process. And the processing time varies depending on where you applied.
- If your application is approved, they will ask you to submit your passport to the visa office to receive your visa.
- When you arrive in Canada, CBSA officer will ask to see your passport and other travel documents. So, please make sure they are not packed in your luggage to avoid delaying the process.
Note: The information on this site is of a general guidance only and shouldn't be taken as personal advice. This article is based on the real experience of common people who have successfully migrated to Canada. Make sure you follow the most current guidelines because they change frequently.
Canadian Immigration and Citizenship
Quebec is one of the most prosperous regions of Canada. It is the largest province in terms of land size and output levels. The province has a ranking of 28th for GDP levels in the world. It also has multiple industries such as IT, aerospace, multimedia and software. Currently 1, 45,000 people are employed here in different industries.
So, due to the economic prosperity of this region, the demand for manpower is huge here.
The scheme for Quebec worker immigration is known as "Quebec skilled worker". Under it, the immigrant needs to fulfill certain criteria:
· The aspirant should have qualifications i.e. training as per the area of training (AOT) list of this region.
· The candidates who are planning to immigrate should also enter into a contract as per which they have financial self-sufficiency for themselves and their family members for their stay in Québec. This self-sufficiency for the family should be for a minimum period of 3 months following a candidate's coming into Quebec.
The candidates can seek the help of a Canada immigration agency to get more information on this matter. A candidate can only become eligible for Quebec immigration once he is able to get 49 points whereas if he is migrating with his spouse he should be able to score 57 points.
What Motivates People to Immigrate?