Canada is a place that charms almost everyone who visits the country. Almost certainly that is why visitors often finish up extending their Visitor Permit at some stage in their stay in Mississauga. First thing that all the applicants have to remember is that it is compulsory to take any action before the visitor permit expires!
Apply for the extension of your visitor visa as soon as possible, if you have made your mind to make longer your stay in Mississauga. It is crucial that the applicant is still qualified for the work permit and meet all the requirements desirable for an Entry Permit, irrespective of whether he or she has met the initial eligibility earlier or not.Canada is a beautiful country to visit and reside so keep away from any rejection on your visit visa extension application.
For more information visit Canada Immigration Guide.
What Motivates People to Immigrate?
The Federal Office for Migration and Refugees defines migration in the following way: "Migration occurs when a person changes the location of their usual place of residence. International migration occurs when this movement crosses national boundaries."
Immigration is defined as "to enter and usually become established; especially to come into a country of which one is not a native for permanent residence."
The main reason behind immigration is the search for better living and working environment, when compared to the native countries of the individuals. In addition to this is massive poverty leading to high fertility, unemployment and low wages. Also, high population puts pressure on the educational and the health facilities. To overcome these factors, immigrants migrate in the hope for better lifestyle and income opportunities. Also, some of the necessities such as electricity, water, educational and medical facilities are available in abundance. With these are the established system and an efficient organizational set up that ensures multiple opportunities on the professional front for a migrant. Other factors include weather and environmental conditions such as clean, hygienic and a pollution free state.
While the above points are the major motivating factors for immigration; destined countries have their own specified set of rules and regulations to select the prospective migrants. The most popular criterion is the Points Based System (PBS). The countries accepting immigrants against the Point Based System include Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand and Denmark.
- Canada Immigration Express Entry in Mississauga
- Canada Immigration Express Entry in Applewood
- Permanent Residence Application in Central Erin Mills
- Work Visa in Churchill Meadows
- Provincial Nominee Program in City Centre
- How To Immigrate To Canada in Clarkson
- Provincial Nominee Program in Cooksville
- Express Entry Canadian Experience Class in Creditview
- Green Card in East Credit
- Canadian Immigration Policy in Erin Mills
- Permanent Residence Card in Erindale
- Cic Family Sponsorship in Fairview
- Canadian Immigration News in Hurontario
- Immigration To Canada in Lakeshore
- Canadian Immigration Policy in Lakeview
- Immigration in Lisgar
- Work Permit Application in Lorne Park
- Canada Immigration Express Entry in Malton
- Permanent Residence Application in Meadowvale
- Permanent Residence Card in Meadowvale Village
- Visa Canada in Mineola
- Canadian Experience Class in Mississauga Valleys
- Citizenship And Immigration in Port Credit
- Express Entry Canadian Experience Class in Rathwood
- Work Permit in Sheridan
- Immigration Lawyer in Square One
- Work Permit Application in Streetsville
- Express Entry Canadian Experience Class in Dixie