Canada is a place that charms almost everyone who visits the country. Almost certainly that is why visitors often finish up extending their Visitor Permit at some stage in their stay in Mississauga. First thing that all the applicants have to remember is that it is compulsory to take any action before the visitor permit expires!
Apply for the extension of your visitor visa as soon as possible, if you have made your mind to make longer your stay in Mississauga. It is crucial that the applicant is still qualified for the work permit and meet all the requirements desirable for an Entry Permit, irrespective of whether he or she has met the initial eligibility earlier or not.Canada is a beautiful country to visit and reside so keep away from any rejection on your visit visa extension application.
For more information visit Canada Immigration Guide.
Immigration: Immigration means migration into place, especially to a country for the purpose of permanent residence. It is a biological and modern phenomena. The immigration concept is related to development of citizenship law. A person who migrates to the country to settle there permanently is commonly known as immigrant. He is the person who is not born in the country where want to settle permanently. They are the legal workers who have legal status or permit to work. The increase in immigrants, enlarge the community. In brief we can say that immigration is entrance of an individual into a new environment. This process is different from the emigration and migration. International organization of migration conclude that there are more than 200 million migrants across the world today. The country hosted largest number of immigrants is Europe with 70.6 million people. Most of the migrant workers come from Asia now a days.
Push and Pull factors: The immigration theory is distinguished between a push and pull factor. Push factor refers to emigration from the country of origin. Push factor include escape from poverty and pull factor is availability of jobs. There are many reasons for migration of people. The pull factor for which people migrates include migration for education, work or for getting specialization in particular field. Some people migrates from landed(rich) countries to countries having better climate. The push factor include torture, risks during war, mass destruction etc. Some migrates because of their personal relationship like family. An individual may emigrate to new country to change the nationality. One of the reason of immigration is escape from illegitimate code.
Barriers: There are many barriers come in the process of immigration. These are either legal, natural or social barriers. Legal barriers include the problems related to rules and regulations of immigrations. Natural or social barriers include immigrants leave their own country, their family, friends, culture. In the new country there may be many uncertainties like where to live, finding work, understanding rules and regulations, law of that country. Immigrants have to start their lives from starting in the new country. They have to adapt the culture of that country to live there. Each country defined its law of immigration to prevent immigrants
Particularity in Immigration rules: Immigration rules vary from country to country. Each country is very particular about their rules of immigration. The countries which grant permission to move freely is targeted individuals to produce the net economic gain for the host country. Some countries allow little or no restrictions on movement. Such countries target individuals to produce their net income. In this way they improve their economic conditions while on the other hand some countries immigration process is very selective. These countries usually given preference to educated, skilled and wealthy immigrants. They normally refused those immigrants who are unskilled, poor and illiterate or low level educated. These restrictions are mainly by wealthy states. They usually neglect unskilled immigrants. But there are some countries who demands unskilled labor worker. This contradiction is one of the common factor of illegal immigration.
- Canada Immigration Express Entry in Mississauga
- Canada Immigration Express Entry in Applewood
- Permanent Residence Application in Central Erin Mills
- Work Visa in Churchill Meadows
- Provincial Nominee Program in City Centre
- How To Immigrate To Canada in Clarkson
- Provincial Nominee Program in Cooksville
- Express Entry Canadian Experience Class in Creditview
- Green Card in East Credit
- Canadian Immigration Policy in Erin Mills
- Permanent Residence Card in Erindale
- Cic Family Sponsorship in Fairview
- Canadian Immigration News in Hurontario
- Immigration To Canada in Lakeshore
- Canadian Immigration Policy in Lakeview
- Immigration in Lisgar
- Work Permit Application in Lorne Park
- Canada Immigration Express Entry in Malton
- Permanent Residence Application in Meadowvale
- Permanent Residence Card in Meadowvale Village
- Visa Canada in Mineola
- Canadian Experience Class in Mississauga Valleys
- Citizenship And Immigration in Port Credit
- Express Entry Canadian Experience Class in Rathwood
- Work Permit in Sheridan
- Immigration Lawyer in Square One
- Work Permit Application in Streetsville
- Express Entry Canadian Experience Class in Dixie