Canada is a place that charms almost everyone who visits the country. Almost certainly that is why visitors often finish up extending their Visitor Permit at some stage in their stay in Mississauga. First thing that all the applicants have to remember is that it is compulsory to take any action before the visitor permit expires!
Apply for the extension of your visitor visa as soon as possible, if you have made your mind to make longer your stay in Mississauga. It is crucial that the applicant is still qualified for the work permit and meet all the requirements desirable for an Entry Permit, irrespective of whether he or she has met the initial eligibility earlier or not.Canada is a beautiful country to visit and reside so keep away from any rejection on your visit visa extension application.
For more information visit Canada Immigration Guide.
How to Immigrate to Canada
Want to Immigrate to Canada? Millions of people have successfully immigrated to the Canada. Canada is a most admired destination for highly skilled youth wishing to begin a new life in another nation. However, the process can be quite long and difficult, and there is no guarantee of success. This article tells you the procedures to Immigrate to Canada in simple.
Canada's immigration procedures are grouped into two general categories as follows.
- Permanent residence
- Skilled workers and professionals
- Family class immigrants (sponsorship)
- Investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed people
- Temporary residence
- Foreign students
- Temporary foreign workers
- There are two ways for applying.
- Through Representative/lawyers/ immigration consultants. There is a fair bit of paperwork to get done during the immigration process, and you may feel overwhelmed. Therefore, applying through Representative/lawyers/ immigration consultants is the best way. So, find out a trustworthy and resourceful person who will support you throughout the immigration process.
- If your case is quite clear-cut with full confidence, you should be able to manage the immigration process on your own directly through CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada). You can visit CIC's website for more information about how to apply and where to send your application. The Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website is your best source of information about immigrating to Canada.
- You can submit the documentation proving your work and educational claims. You have pay application and registration fees for each application you submit. If your application is refused, you will not get any refund.
- You must have a medical exam and you cannot have a criminal record before coming to Canada.
- After successful submission, the CIC office where you applied will contact you to let you know the further process. And the processing time varies depending on where you applied.
- If your application is approved, they will ask you to submit your passport to the visa office to receive your visa.
- When you arrive in Canada, CBSA officer will ask to see your passport and other travel documents. So, please make sure they are not packed in your luggage to avoid delaying the process.
Note: The information on this site is of a general guidance only and shouldn't be taken as personal advice. This article is based on the real experience of common people who have successfully migrated to Canada. Make sure you follow the most current guidelines because they change frequently.
- Canada Immigration Express Entry in Mississauga
- Canada Immigration Express Entry in Applewood
- Permanent Residence Application in Central Erin Mills
- Work Visa in Churchill Meadows
- Provincial Nominee Program in City Centre
- How To Immigrate To Canada in Clarkson
- Provincial Nominee Program in Cooksville
- Express Entry Canadian Experience Class in Creditview
- Green Card in East Credit
- Canadian Immigration Policy in Erin Mills
- Permanent Residence Card in Erindale
- Cic Family Sponsorship in Fairview
- Canadian Immigration News in Hurontario
- Immigration To Canada in Lakeshore
- Canadian Immigration Policy in Lakeview
- Immigration in Lisgar
- Work Permit Application in Lorne Park
- Canada Immigration Express Entry in Malton
- Permanent Residence Application in Meadowvale
- Permanent Residence Card in Meadowvale Village
- Visa Canada in Mineola
- Canadian Experience Class in Mississauga Valleys
- Citizenship And Immigration in Port Credit
- Express Entry Canadian Experience Class in Rathwood
- Work Permit in Sheridan
- Immigration Lawyer in Square One
- Work Permit Application in Streetsville
- Express Entry Canadian Experience Class in Dixie