Canada is a place that charms almost everyone who visits the country. Almost certainly that is why visitors often finish up extending their Visitor Permit at some stage in their stay in Mississauga. First thing that all the applicants have to remember is that it is compulsory to take any action before the visitor permit expires!
Apply for the extension of your visitor visa as soon as possible, if you have made your mind to make longer your stay in Mississauga. It is crucial that the applicant is still qualified for the work permit and meet all the requirements desirable for an Entry Permit, irrespective of whether he or she has met the initial eligibility earlier or not.Canada is a beautiful country to visit and reside so keep away from any rejection on your visit visa extension application.
For more information visit Canada Immigration Guide.
What is the Process For Canada Immigration?
There are many rules and regulations governing Canada immigration that change from year to year. These change due to new rules like the recent Action Plan for Faster Immigration that increased the number of skilled workers coming in and decreased applicants in non-approved fields. Other reasons include the recent recession or changes in government leadership. For 2009, only 265,000 qualified applicants will be allowed into the country. These applications take approximately 12 to 26 months to process not including the application's preparation time. Arrival after approval must be within one year from the date of an applicant's medical tests. However, work permits and temporary visas may require that the applicant relocate within a few months.
The government no longer provides help with applications for immigration. Basic information, application guidelines, and suggestions are available, but it is up to the individual, or a company hired by the individual, to fill out the paperwork. Consultants on Canada immigration can be hired to help with the application process and determine the suitability of an applicant. They can answer many of the applicant's questions since they work directly with immigration officials. Immigration laws are strict and may refuse applications based on technicalities since they receive so many. Even if a consulting agency finds that an applicant has a strong case for immigration, they may not necessarily be approved.
After Canada immigration occurs, the right of permanent residency is affixed to the person's passport granting them a permanent right to work and live in Canada. In some provinces, the person is eligible for government-subsidised health care.
However, a permanent resident is not allowed to vote. After three years of residency, the person is allowed to apply for permanent citizenship, and if granted, is entitled to a Canadian passport and may vote. Temporary residents are workers or students that remain in the country with a specific visa and do not receive medical care or social welfare assistance but may purchase private health care.When a person migrates, they do not necessarily lose their current passport. Being a permanent resident of one country does not affect a current citizenship status in another. If it did, that person, because of Canada immigration rules, would essentially have no citizenship in any country. After three years, the immigrant can apply for Canadian citizenship but it is not mandatory. The government allows dual-nationality, so if the person did apply for citizenship they would be able to retain their original passport and hold a Canadian one as well. The country of origin must also allow dual-nationality, and if not, the original passport must be surrendered.
- Canada Immigration Express Entry in Mississauga
- Canada Immigration Express Entry in Applewood
- Permanent Residence Application in Central Erin Mills
- Work Visa in Churchill Meadows
- Provincial Nominee Program in City Centre
- How To Immigrate To Canada in Clarkson
- Provincial Nominee Program in Cooksville
- Express Entry Canadian Experience Class in Creditview
- Green Card in East Credit
- Canadian Immigration Policy in Erin Mills
- Permanent Residence Card in Erindale
- Cic Family Sponsorship in Fairview
- Canadian Immigration News in Hurontario
- Immigration To Canada in Lakeshore
- Canadian Immigration Policy in Lakeview
- Immigration in Lisgar
- Work Permit Application in Lorne Park
- Canada Immigration Express Entry in Malton
- Permanent Residence Application in Meadowvale
- Permanent Residence Card in Meadowvale Village
- Visa Canada in Mineola
- Canadian Experience Class in Mississauga Valleys
- Citizenship And Immigration in Port Credit
- Express Entry Canadian Experience Class in Rathwood
- Work Permit in Sheridan
- Immigration Lawyer in Square One
- Work Permit Application in Streetsville
- Express Entry Canadian Experience Class in Dixie