Canada has become a very popular place to immigrate over the past few years. While the international economy is failing, Canada is hiring skilled workers at an accelerated rate. In addition the cost of living is fairly cheap in Clearview,Canada. Canadian citizenship immigration is on the rise with up to 250,000 permanent residents admitted into Canada yearly.
To become a Canadian citizen the applicant must have the following qualifications. Adults must be at least 18 years old to apply for Canadian citizenship. In addition to complete Canadian citizenship immigration the potential citizen must have achieved permanent residency status. As a permanent resident the individual must have lived in the country or in Clearview for at least three years prior to applying for citizenship. In addition fluency in French or English is a requirement. Finally the applicant must display knowledge of the responsibility of Canadian citizenship.
How to Find the Best Clearview,Oakville Based Immigration Consultant ?
Immigration: Immigration means migration into place, especially to a country for the purpose of permanent residence. It is a biological and modern phenomena. The immigration concept is related to development of citizenship law. A person who migrates to the country to settle there permanently is commonly known as immigrant. He is the person who is not born in the country where want to settle permanently. They are the legal workers who have legal status or permit to work. The increase in immigrants, enlarge the community. In brief we can say that immigration is entrance of an individual into a new environment. This process is different from the emigration and migration. International organization of migration conclude that there are more than 200 million migrants across the world today. The country hosted largest number of immigrants is Europe with 70.6 million people. Most of the migrant workers come from Asia now a days.
Push and Pull factors: The immigration theory is distinguished between a push and pull factor. Push factor refers to emigration from the country of origin. Push factor include escape from poverty and pull factor is availability of jobs. There are many reasons for migration of people. The pull factor for which people migrates include migration for education, work or for getting specialization in particular field. Some people migrates from landed(rich) countries to countries having better climate. The push factor include torture, risks during war, mass destruction etc. Some migrates because of their personal relationship like family. An individual may emigrate to new country to change the nationality. One of the reason of immigration is escape from illegitimate code.
Barriers: There are many barriers come in the process of immigration. These are either legal, natural or social barriers. Legal barriers include the problems related to rules and regulations of immigrations. Natural or social barriers include immigrants leave their own country, their family, friends, culture. In the new country there may be many uncertainties like where to live, finding work, understanding rules and regulations, law of that country. Immigrants have to start their lives from starting in the new country. They have to adapt the culture of that country to live there. Each country defined its law of immigration to prevent immigrants
Particularity in Immigration rules: Immigration rules vary from country to country. Each country is very particular about their rules of immigration. The countries which grant permission to move freely is targeted individuals to produce the net economic gain for the host country. Some countries allow little or no restrictions on movement. Such countries target individuals to produce their net income. In this way they improve their economic conditions while on the other hand some countries immigration process is very selective. These countries usually given preference to educated, skilled and wealthy immigrants. They normally refused those immigrants who are unskilled, poor and illiterate or low level educated. These restrictions are mainly by wealthy states. They usually neglect unskilled immigrants. But there are some countries who demands unskilled labor worker. This contradiction is one of the common factor of illegal immigration.
Illegal Immigration to Canada
Want to Immigrate to Canada? Millions of people have successfully immigrated to the Canada. Canada is a most admired destination for highly skilled youth wishing to begin a new life in another nation. However, the process can be quite long and difficult, and there is no guarantee of success. This article tells you the procedures to Immigrate to Canada in simple.
Canada's immigration procedures are grouped into two general categories as follows.
- Permanent residence
- Skilled workers and professionals
- Family class immigrants (sponsorship)
- Investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed people
- Temporary residence
- Foreign students
- Temporary foreign workers
- There are two ways for applying.
- Through Representative/lawyers/ immigration consultants. There is a fair bit of paperwork to get done during the immigration process, and you may feel overwhelmed. Therefore, applying through Representative/lawyers/ immigration consultants is the best way. So, find out a trustworthy and resourceful person who will support you throughout the immigration process.
- If your case is quite clear-cut with full confidence, you should be able to manage the immigration process on your own directly through CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada). You can visit CIC's website for more information about how to apply and where to send your application. The Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website is your best source of information about immigrating to Canada.
- You can submit the documentation proving your work and educational claims. You have pay application and registration fees for each application you submit. If your application is refused, you will not get any refund.
- You must have a medical exam and you cannot have a criminal record before coming to Canada.
- After successful submission, the CIC office where you applied will contact you to let you know the further process. And the processing time varies depending on where you applied.
- If your application is approved, they will ask you to submit your passport to the visa office to receive your visa.
- When you arrive in Canada, CBSA officer will ask to see your passport and other travel documents. So, please make sure they are not packed in your luggage to avoid delaying the process.
Note: The information on this site is of a general guidance only and shouldn't be taken as personal advice. This article is based on the real experience of common people who have successfully migrated to Canada. Make sure you follow the most current guidelines because they change frequently.
More Reasons to Immigrate to Canada!