Canada has become a very popular place to immigrate over the past few years. While the international economy is failing, Canada is hiring skilled workers at an accelerated rate. In addition the cost of living is fairly cheap in Brampton North,Canada. Canadian citizenship immigration is on the rise with up to 250,000 permanent residents admitted into Canada yearly.
To become a Canadian citizen the applicant must have the following qualifications. Adults must be at least 18 years old to apply for Canadian citizenship. In addition to complete Canadian citizenship immigration the potential citizen must have achieved permanent residency status. As a permanent resident the individual must have lived in the country or in Brampton North for at least three years prior to applying for citizenship. In addition fluency in French or English is a requirement. Finally the applicant must display knowledge of the responsibility of Canadian citizenship.
How to Find the Best Brampton North,Brampton Based Canada Visa ?
Want to Immigrate to Canada? Millions of people have successfully immigrated to the Canada. Canada is a most admired destination for highly skilled youth wishing to begin a new life in another nation. However, the process can be quite long and difficult, and there is no guarantee of success. This article tells you the procedures to Immigrate to Canada in simple.
Canada's immigration procedures are grouped into two general categories as follows.
- Permanent residence
- Skilled workers and professionals
- Family class immigrants (sponsorship)
- Investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed people
- Temporary residence
- Foreign students
- Temporary foreign workers
- There are two ways for applying.
- Through Representative/lawyers/ immigration consultants. There is a fair bit of paperwork to get done during the immigration process, and you may feel overwhelmed. Therefore, applying through Representative/lawyers/ immigration consultants is the best way. So, find out a trustworthy and resourceful person who will support you throughout the immigration process.
- If your case is quite clear-cut with full confidence, you should be able to manage the immigration process on your own directly through CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada). You can visit CIC's website for more information about how to apply and where to send your application. The Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website is your best source of information about immigrating to Canada.
- You can submit the documentation proving your work and educational claims. You have pay application and registration fees for each application you submit. If your application is refused, you will not get any refund.
- You must have a medical exam and you cannot have a criminal record before coming to Canada.
- After successful submission, the CIC office where you applied will contact you to let you know the further process. And the processing time varies depending on where you applied.
- If your application is approved, they will ask you to submit your passport to the visa office to receive your visa.
- When you arrive in Canada, CBSA officer will ask to see your passport and other travel documents. So, please make sure they are not packed in your luggage to avoid delaying the process.
Note: The information on this site is of a general guidance only and shouldn't be taken as personal advice. This article is based on the real experience of common people who have successfully migrated to Canada. Make sure you follow the most current guidelines because they change frequently.
Canada Visit Visa - How to Extend Visitor Permit of Canada
Canadian Immigration is a wonderful experience for all citizens of world irrespective of race and religion. Canada is a multicultural society and a great place to live and gives numerous opportunities to new comers. The prominent immigrants groups in Canada are Americans, Chinese, Indians, Pakistanis, and Filipinos.
Canadian government is pleased to welcome thousands of immigrants from all over the world. More than 245,000 people immigrated to Canada in 2008 under skilled worker category.
Canadian Government has established a body namely CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada) to assist people who want to immigrate. CIC has defined some policies and procedures for Immigration. The most famous category of Immigration defined by CIC is Skilled Worker, in which an individual has to attain minimum 67 points to get eligible under skilled worker. The 67 points are based on age, experience, qualification, language skills and adaptability. In addition, you have to have at least 1 year experience in the defined professions list by CIC. These occupations are the most demanded occupations in Canadian job market nowadays. There are a total of 38 hot occupations.
4. Business Class: If you want to invest a heavy capital in Canada (approx 250,000 CAD) than you can get immigration.
5 Refugee and Protection: This category applies on those who have a threat of their life in their home country. Canadian government assists these kind of people and give them the residence in Canada with refugee status.
Immigrating to Canada As a Skilled Worker