Canada is a place that charms almost everyone who visits the country. Almost certainly that is why visitors often finish up extending their Visitor Permit at some stage in their stay in Mississauga. First thing that all the applicants have to remember is that it is compulsory to take any action before the visitor permit expires!
Apply for the extension of your visitor visa as soon as possible, if you have made your mind to make longer your stay in Mississauga. It is crucial that the applicant is still qualified for the work permit and meet all the requirements desirable for an Entry Permit, irrespective of whether he or she has met the initial eligibility earlier or not.Canada is a beautiful country to visit and reside so keep away from any rejection on your visit visa extension application.
For more information visit Canada Immigration Guide.
What is the Process For Canada Immigration?
This article is dedicated to helping new Canadian immigrants by providing valuable information, tips and resources that will assist in settling down in Canada.
It's been over a decade since I immigrated to Canada and have helped new immigrants over the years. So I thought it would be good put an article that newcomers could use as a checklist.
There are some important steps that a new immigrant needs to take as soon as they arrive in Canada. Now let's discuss the details of the Newcomer's Checklist:
NOTE: In this article, I cannot provide you links to various government websites that you will require to accomplish the steps on the newcomer's checklist. However, at the end of this article, I've listed a website which will provide you all the links you need for every province and territory in Canada.
Apply for your Permanent Resident (PR) Card
The Permanent Resident Card is the official proof of your status as a permanent resident in Canada. This PR card is required for all permanent residents of Canada (including children) seeking to re-enter Canada.
In order to apply for the PR card, you will have to complete an application form, enclose required documents, payment and mail the package to the PR Card Processing Centre (refer website at the end of this article).
Once the application is received, it usually takes 8 to 12 weeks for the government to process your application and send you your Permanent Resident card.
Canadian licences are valid in the United State of America and some international countries. To apply for a Canadian Driver's Licence, visit the respective website links (refer website at the end of this article), depending on which provincial or territory you belong to.
Enroll Children in School (if applicable):
The Canadian government provides free public education for every Canadian child. Depending on the province or territory, public education begins at age 4 or 5 and continues up to the age of 15 or 16.
The Canadian education system is categorized into elementary, secondary and post-secondary levels, however there are some differences between provinces and territories. Many Canadian parents home-school their children rather than using the public education system.
It is the responsibility of the parents to register children in school by visiting the local school or school board office. There are various options to consider when choosing the type school, for your children, in Canada (see website link provided at the end of this article).
These are the basic and important steps that new Canadian immigrants need to take once they arrive in Canada. There are other important aspects of establishing your life in Canada that I am in the process of writing about.
- Canada Immigration Express Entry in Mississauga
- Canada Immigration Express Entry in Applewood
- Permanent Residence Application in Central Erin Mills
- Work Visa in Churchill Meadows
- Provincial Nominee Program in City Centre
- How To Immigrate To Canada in Clarkson
- Provincial Nominee Program in Cooksville
- Express Entry Canadian Experience Class in Creditview
- Green Card in East Credit
- Canadian Immigration Policy in Erin Mills
- Permanent Residence Card in Erindale
- Cic Family Sponsorship in Fairview
- Canadian Immigration News in Hurontario
- Immigration To Canada in Lakeshore
- Canadian Immigration Policy in Lakeview
- Immigration in Lisgar
- Work Permit Application in Lorne Park
- Canada Immigration Express Entry in Malton
- Permanent Residence Application in Meadowvale
- Permanent Residence Card in Meadowvale Village
- Visa Canada in Mineola
- Canadian Experience Class in Mississauga Valleys
- Citizenship And Immigration in Port Credit
- Express Entry Canadian Experience Class in Rathwood
- Work Permit in Sheridan
- Immigration Lawyer in Square One
- Work Permit Application in Streetsville
- Express Entry Canadian Experience Class in Dixie