Canada has become a very popular place to immigrate over the past few years. While the international economy is failing, Canada is hiring skilled workers at an accelerated rate. In addition the cost of living is fairly cheap in Heartlake West,Canada. Canadian citizenship immigration is on the rise with up to 250,000 permanent residents admitted into Canada yearly.
To become a Canadian citizen the applicant must have the following qualifications. Adults must be at least 18 years old to apply for Canadian citizenship. In addition to complete Canadian citizenship immigration the potential citizen must have achieved permanent residency status. As a permanent resident the individual must have lived in the country or in Heartlake West for at least three years prior to applying for citizenship. In addition fluency in French or English is a requirement. Finally the applicant must display knowledge of the responsibility of Canadian citizenship.
How to Find the Best Heartlake West,Brampton Based Immigration Consultant ?
Want to Immigrate to Canada? Millions of people have successfully immigrated to the Canada. Canada is a most admired destination for highly skilled youth wishing to begin a new life in another nation. However, the process can be quite long and difficult, and there is no guarantee of success. This article tells you the procedures to Immigrate to Canada in simple.
Canada's immigration procedures are grouped into two general categories as follows.
- Permanent residence
- Skilled workers and professionals
- Family class immigrants (sponsorship)
- Investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed people
- Temporary residence
- Foreign students
- Temporary foreign workers
- There are two ways for applying.
- Through Representative/lawyers/ immigration consultants. There is a fair bit of paperwork to get done during the immigration process, and you may feel overwhelmed. Therefore, applying through Representative/lawyers/ immigration consultants is the best way. So, find out a trustworthy and resourceful person who will support you throughout the immigration process.
- If your case is quite clear-cut with full confidence, you should be able to manage the immigration process on your own directly through CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada). You can visit CIC's website for more information about how to apply and where to send your application. The Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website is your best source of information about immigrating to Canada.
- You can submit the documentation proving your work and educational claims. You have pay application and registration fees for each application you submit. If your application is refused, you will not get any refund.
- You must have a medical exam and you cannot have a criminal record before coming to Canada.
- After successful submission, the CIC office where you applied will contact you to let you know the further process. And the processing time varies depending on where you applied.
- If your application is approved, they will ask you to submit your passport to the visa office to receive your visa.
- When you arrive in Canada, CBSA officer will ask to see your passport and other travel documents. So, please make sure they are not packed in your luggage to avoid delaying the process.
Note: The information on this site is of a general guidance only and shouldn't be taken as personal advice. This article is based on the real experience of common people who have successfully migrated to Canada. Make sure you follow the most current guidelines because they change frequently.
More Reasons to Immigrate to Canada!
There are many reasons to learn how to migrate to Canada from USA.
There are plenty of work opportunities and places to study in Canada. Many of the provinces in Canada offer no language barrier because English is the primary language. The predominant language in Quebec is French and many US residents in Canada can use their French skills to get by in that region. Traveling to Canada from the states is simple since the countries are connected by both bridges and land. Canada is quite similar to the US so there would not be much of a cultural shock, either. Due to immigration, Toronto is one of the most multicultural cities in the whole world.
There are many different ways in which you could migrate to Canada from the United States. Below is a simple list which will be further explained.
-Locate family and friends in the area
The easiest way to immigrate to Canada is to choose a school or university and study in the country. Canada has customs that make it easy for people who live in the US to study at Canadian schools. Canada has some of the top schools in the entire world so many students would benefit greatly from studying there. You might want to apply to Ryerson University in downtown Toronto. This school has a campus that attracts people from all over the world, especially from the states. Once you have been accepted into a school or university to study, you can then apply for a temporary visa. That way, you will be able to move between Canada and the US during the time you are in school. You will also have to have a passport and it is best to have a clean past as far as criminal records are concerned. If you have finished your studies, or are not looking to become a student, there are plenty of other ways in which you could migrate to Canada from the US.
Locate Family and Friends
If you already have family members in Canada, or even a set of friends, you can ask them to vouch for you. If they have been permanent residents for awhile, this can make the immigration process easier on you.
If you want to invest some of your money in a bank or business in Canada, this can help you immigrate to the country as well. The amount you will need to invest depends on when you apply so it is best to check into what the demands are when you want to make the investment.
If you have a successful business in the US, you might want to try expanding it across the border. You can then apply for residence much more easily.
Now that you have the general information describing how to migrate to Canada from USA, check out the resources below in our bio to learn more details and requirements for immigrating to Canada.
Canadian Business and Investor Visa