Canada has become a very popular place to immigrate over the past few years. While the international economy is failing, Canada is hiring skilled workers at an accelerated rate. In addition the cost of living is fairly cheap in Lisgar,Canada. Canadian citizenship immigration is on the rise with up to 250,000 permanent residents admitted into Canada yearly.
To become a Canadian citizen the applicant must have the following qualifications. Adults must be at least 18 years old to apply for Canadian citizenship. In addition to complete Canadian citizenship immigration the potential citizen must have achieved permanent residency status. As a permanent resident the individual must have lived in the country or in Lisgar for at least three years prior to applying for citizenship. In addition fluency in French or English is a requirement. Finally the applicant must display knowledge of the responsibility of Canadian citizenship.
How to Find the Best Lisgar,Mississauga Based Canadian Experience Class ?
Canada Immigration has introduced a new class of immigration in the 2007 budget. This new class of immigration, known as the Canadian experience class is to be implemented this year. With over 240,000 new immigrants expected this year, Minister Finley, the Immigration minister of Canada, ensures us that "Canada continues to grow and benefit from all that newcomers and their families bring to our country." (CIC)
This class of Canadian immigration will accept applications from international students studying in Canada and temporary workers employed in Canada who have relevant Canadian experience. The one main benefit of this class of immigration is that the person is allowed to apply for permanent residency from within Canada.
A person who will become a permanent resident under this class of Canada immigration will have no trouble getting jobs in Canada or adjusting to Canadian life because they are already part of the community here.
The Canadian Experience class ensures that the person seeking permanent residency is well-equipped with Canadian education and/or relevant work experience. This class of Canadian immigration is by far the most positive class of immigration that ensures the prospective immigrant's success in Canadian life. Other programs, such as the skilled worker class of immigration, where they look great on paper, are not practical.
What Motivates People to Immigrate?
Want to Immigrate to Canada? Millions of people have successfully immigrated to the Canada. Canada is a most admired destination for highly skilled youth wishing to begin a new life in another nation. However, the process can be quite long and difficult, and there is no guarantee of success. This article tells you the procedures to Immigrate to Canada in simple.
Canada's immigration procedures are grouped into two general categories as follows.
- Permanent residence
- Skilled workers and professionals
- Family class immigrants (sponsorship)
- Investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed people
- Temporary residence
- Foreign students
- Temporary foreign workers
- There are two ways for applying.
- Through Representative/lawyers/ immigration consultants. There is a fair bit of paperwork to get done during the immigration process, and you may feel overwhelmed. Therefore, applying through Representative/lawyers/ immigration consultants is the best way. So, find out a trustworthy and resourceful person who will support you throughout the immigration process.
- If your case is quite clear-cut with full confidence, you should be able to manage the immigration process on your own directly through CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada). You can visit CIC's website for more information about how to apply and where to send your application. The Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website is your best source of information about immigrating to Canada.
- You can submit the documentation proving your work and educational claims. You have pay application and registration fees for each application you submit. If your application is refused, you will not get any refund.
- You must have a medical exam and you cannot have a criminal record before coming to Canada.
- After successful submission, the CIC office where you applied will contact you to let you know the further process. And the processing time varies depending on where you applied.
- If your application is approved, they will ask you to submit your passport to the visa office to receive your visa.
- When you arrive in Canada, CBSA officer will ask to see your passport and other travel documents. So, please make sure they are not packed in your luggage to avoid delaying the process.
Note: The information on this site is of a general guidance only and shouldn't be taken as personal advice. This article is based on the real experience of common people who have successfully migrated to Canada. Make sure you follow the most current guidelines because they change frequently.
How To Immigrate To Canada As A Skilled Worker