Canada has become a very popular place to immigrate over the past few years. While the international economy is failing, Canada is hiring skilled workers at an accelerated rate. In addition the cost of living is fairly cheap in Dixie,Canada. Canadian citizenship immigration is on the rise with up to 250,000 permanent residents admitted into Canada yearly.
To become a Canadian citizen the applicant must have the following qualifications. Adults must be at least 18 years old to apply for Canadian citizenship. In addition to complete Canadian citizenship immigration the potential citizen must have achieved permanent residency status. As a permanent resident the individual must have lived in the country or in Dixie for at least three years prior to applying for citizenship. In addition fluency in French or English is a requirement. Finally the applicant must display knowledge of the responsibility of Canadian citizenship.
How to Find the Best Dixie,Mississauga Based Citizenship Application ?
Canada offers many immigration programs for all its prospective immigrants who wish to live and work in the nation. One of the many immigration programs includes the Provincial Nominee Program. This program permits immigrants to be nominated by a particular province. This program offers mutual terms of benefit for both - the province as well as the immigrant.
Canada consists of the Federal part as well as Quebec which is dominant by French speaking population. The Federal Canada comprises of many provinces. The provinces have their own governments as well as their own independent jurisdiction.
The Provincial Nominee Program enables an applicant to apply to individual provinces where they would want to invest, live and work. The provincial government in turn nominates candidates based on its eligibility criteria, the economic needs of the province as well as competency.
The next step of the program involves the province in question approving the immigration application of the candidate. The authorities of the province have all the discretion to either accept or reject the application. This decision is completely based on needs pertaining to immigration as well as the authenticity of the applicant when it comes to permanent residence in the province.
The last step caters to the province nominating the candidate. Post this; the applicant has to submit his application at the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) for a final acceptance to obtain the visa.
Canadian Immigration and Citizenship
Want to Immigrate to Canada? Millions of people have successfully immigrated to the Canada. Canada is a most admired destination for highly skilled youth wishing to begin a new life in another nation. However, the process can be quite long and difficult, and there is no guarantee of success. This article tells you the procedures to Immigrate to Canada in simple.
Canada's immigration procedures are grouped into two general categories as follows.
- Permanent residence
- Skilled workers and professionals
- Family class immigrants (sponsorship)
- Investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed people
- Temporary residence
- Foreign students
- Temporary foreign workers
- There are two ways for applying.
- Through Representative/lawyers/ immigration consultants. There is a fair bit of paperwork to get done during the immigration process, and you may feel overwhelmed. Therefore, applying through Representative/lawyers/ immigration consultants is the best way. So, find out a trustworthy and resourceful person who will support you throughout the immigration process.
- If your case is quite clear-cut with full confidence, you should be able to manage the immigration process on your own directly through CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada). You can visit CIC's website for more information about how to apply and where to send your application. The Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website is your best source of information about immigrating to Canada.
- You can submit the documentation proving your work and educational claims. You have pay application and registration fees for each application you submit. If your application is refused, you will not get any refund.
- You must have a medical exam and you cannot have a criminal record before coming to Canada.
- After successful submission, the CIC office where you applied will contact you to let you know the further process. And the processing time varies depending on where you applied.
- If your application is approved, they will ask you to submit your passport to the visa office to receive your visa.
- When you arrive in Canada, CBSA officer will ask to see your passport and other travel documents. So, please make sure they are not packed in your luggage to avoid delaying the process.
Note: The information on this site is of a general guidance only and shouldn't be taken as personal advice. This article is based on the real experience of common people who have successfully migrated to Canada. Make sure you follow the most current guidelines because they change frequently.
Canadian Immigration - An Overview