Canada has become a very popular place to immigrate over the past few years. While the international economy is failing, Canada is hiring skilled workers at an accelerated rate. In addition the cost of living is fairly cheap in Square One,Canada. Canadian citizenship immigration is on the rise with up to 250,000 permanent residents admitted into Canada yearly.
To become a Canadian citizen the applicant must have the following qualifications. Adults must be at least 18 years old to apply for Canadian citizenship. In addition to complete Canadian citizenship immigration the potential citizen must have achieved permanent residency status. As a permanent resident the individual must have lived in the country or in Square One for at least three years prior to applying for citizenship. In addition fluency in French or English is a requirement. Finally the applicant must display knowledge of the responsibility of Canadian citizenship.
How to Find the Best Square One,Mississauga Based Permanent Residence ?
For most immigrants, especially to developed countries, it is their hope that they become citizens of their adoptive countries, so that they can enjoy the rights and privileges of being a citizen including the right to vote. However, the process may take a long time, since there are certain requirements that immigrants must have before they are considered for citizenship. In Canada, the process of becoming a Canadian citizen involves going through a process before immigrants can gain Canadian citizenship.
In Canada, there are some strict guidelines that immigrants must adhere to before they qualify to become citizens. An example of this is that only immigrants that have been granted permanent resident status and who are at least 18 years old can apply for citizenship. In addition, a permanent resident has had to reside in Canada for at least three to four years and be able to communicate either in English or in French. The application for citizenship costs $200 for adults and $100 for children (they must be permanent residents too), and usually takes around 12 to 18 months.
Just like other countries, becoming a Canadian citizen requires that an immigrant meet certain criteria and follow a stringent and sometimes strict process before granted citizenship. However, if an immigrant is knowledgeable of the steps that need to be taken, Canadian citizenship can be a fairly simple process.
Canadian Economy - Business As Usual For Immigrants
Want to Immigrate to Canada? Millions of people have successfully immigrated to the Canada. Canada is a most admired destination for highly skilled youth wishing to begin a new life in another nation. However, the process can be quite long and difficult, and there is no guarantee of success. This article tells you the procedures to Immigrate to Canada in simple.
Canada's immigration procedures are grouped into two general categories as follows.
- Permanent residence
- Skilled workers and professionals
- Family class immigrants (sponsorship)
- Investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed people
- Temporary residence
- Foreign students
- Temporary foreign workers
- There are two ways for applying.
- Through Representative/lawyers/ immigration consultants. There is a fair bit of paperwork to get done during the immigration process, and you may feel overwhelmed. Therefore, applying through Representative/lawyers/ immigration consultants is the best way. So, find out a trustworthy and resourceful person who will support you throughout the immigration process.
- If your case is quite clear-cut with full confidence, you should be able to manage the immigration process on your own directly through CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada). You can visit CIC's website for more information about how to apply and where to send your application. The Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website is your best source of information about immigrating to Canada.
- You can submit the documentation proving your work and educational claims. You have pay application and registration fees for each application you submit. If your application is refused, you will not get any refund.
- You must have a medical exam and you cannot have a criminal record before coming to Canada.
- After successful submission, the CIC office where you applied will contact you to let you know the further process. And the processing time varies depending on where you applied.
- If your application is approved, they will ask you to submit your passport to the visa office to receive your visa.
- When you arrive in Canada, CBSA officer will ask to see your passport and other travel documents. So, please make sure they are not packed in your luggage to avoid delaying the process.
Note: The information on this site is of a general guidance only and shouldn't be taken as personal advice. This article is based on the real experience of common people who have successfully migrated to Canada. Make sure you follow the most current guidelines because they change frequently.
What is the Process For Canada Immigration?