Canada has become a very popular place to immigrate over the past few years. While the international economy is failing, Canada is hiring skilled workers at an accelerated rate. In addition the cost of living is fairly cheap in Brampton East,Canada. Canadian citizenship immigration is on the rise with up to 250,000 permanent residents admitted into Canada yearly.
To become a Canadian citizen the applicant must have the following qualifications. Adults must be at least 18 years old to apply for Canadian citizenship. In addition to complete Canadian citizenship immigration the potential citizen must have achieved permanent residency status. As a permanent resident the individual must have lived in the country or in Brampton East for at least three years prior to applying for citizenship. In addition fluency in French or English is a requirement. Finally the applicant must display knowledge of the responsibility of Canadian citizenship.
How to Find the Best Brampton East,Brampton Based Express Entry ?
The Federal Office for Migration and Refugees defines migration in the following way: "Migration occurs when a person changes the location of their usual place of residence. International migration occurs when this movement crosses national boundaries."
Immigration is defined as "to enter and usually become established; especially to come into a country of which one is not a native for permanent residence."
The main reason behind immigration is the search for better living and working environment, when compared to the native countries of the individuals. In addition to this is massive poverty leading to high fertility, unemployment and low wages. Also, high population puts pressure on the educational and the health facilities. To overcome these factors, immigrants migrate in the hope for better lifestyle and income opportunities. Also, some of the necessities such as electricity, water, educational and medical facilities are available in abundance. With these are the established system and an efficient organizational set up that ensures multiple opportunities on the professional front for a migrant. Other factors include weather and environmental conditions such as clean, hygienic and a pollution free state.
While the above points are the major motivating factors for immigration; destined countries have their own specified set of rules and regulations to select the prospective migrants. The most popular criterion is the Points Based System (PBS). The countries accepting immigrants against the Point Based System include Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand and Denmark.
Illegal Immigration to Canada
Want to Immigrate to Canada? Millions of people have successfully immigrated to the Canada. Canada is a most admired destination for highly skilled youth wishing to begin a new life in another nation. However, the process can be quite long and difficult, and there is no guarantee of success. This article tells you the procedures to Immigrate to Canada in simple.
Canada's immigration procedures are grouped into two general categories as follows.
- Permanent residence
- Skilled workers and professionals
- Family class immigrants (sponsorship)
- Investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed people
- Temporary residence
- Foreign students
- Temporary foreign workers
- There are two ways for applying.
- Through Representative/lawyers/ immigration consultants. There is a fair bit of paperwork to get done during the immigration process, and you may feel overwhelmed. Therefore, applying through Representative/lawyers/ immigration consultants is the best way. So, find out a trustworthy and resourceful person who will support you throughout the immigration process.
- If your case is quite clear-cut with full confidence, you should be able to manage the immigration process on your own directly through CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada). You can visit CIC's website for more information about how to apply and where to send your application. The Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website is your best source of information about immigrating to Canada.
- You can submit the documentation proving your work and educational claims. You have pay application and registration fees for each application you submit. If your application is refused, you will not get any refund.
- You must have a medical exam and you cannot have a criminal record before coming to Canada.
- After successful submission, the CIC office where you applied will contact you to let you know the further process. And the processing time varies depending on where you applied.
- If your application is approved, they will ask you to submit your passport to the visa office to receive your visa.
- When you arrive in Canada, CBSA officer will ask to see your passport and other travel documents. So, please make sure they are not packed in your luggage to avoid delaying the process.
Note: The information on this site is of a general guidance only and shouldn't be taken as personal advice. This article is based on the real experience of common people who have successfully migrated to Canada. Make sure you follow the most current guidelines because they change frequently.
What is the Process For Canada Immigration?