Canada has become a very popular place to immigrate over the past few years. While the international economy is failing, Canada is hiring skilled workers at an accelerated rate. In addition the cost of living is fairly cheap in Heartlake East,Canada. Canadian citizenship immigration is on the rise with up to 250,000 permanent residents admitted into Canada yearly.
To become a Canadian citizen the applicant must have the following qualifications. Adults must be at least 18 years old to apply for Canadian citizenship. In addition to complete Canadian citizenship immigration the potential citizen must have achieved permanent residency status. As a permanent resident the individual must have lived in the country or in Heartlake East for at least three years prior to applying for citizenship. In addition fluency in French or English is a requirement. Finally the applicant must display knowledge of the responsibility of Canadian citizenship.
How to Find the Best Heartlake East,Brampton Based Canada Immigration Express Entry ?
Each year approximately 350,000 new immigrants come to Canada. This journey can be complicated because it becomes a bit difficult to choose the right place to land. At times, it becomes very frustrating to pick the right location. For example in case of Ontario, Canada, there are a few places which the new immigrants prefer. These are Toronto, Scarborough, Markham, Oakville, Mississauga, Brampton etc.
If you are a single person or a couple, the place to go is Toronto. There are no two ways about it! The city is full of life, ample job opportunities and is fast paced just like any other cosmopolitan city and competes with other international cities of the world like New York, London or Paris. Renting a house or an apartment in Toronto is comparatively more expensive than suburban cities like Mississauga and Brampton. But on the other hand, you end up controlling your expenses by not buying a car. Insurance, lease payments, fuel, maintenance and parking of a car can cost you approximately $800-$1000 per month. In downtown Toronto, the transportation is good and you can easily commute using subways, street cars, taxis and other public transport.
However, if you have children, the best place for new immigrants is Mississauga. With a population of approximately 700,000, it is one of the fastest growing cities in Canada. It is known for its diversity, good schooling and low crime rate. The mall in Mississauga, called the Square One Mall is the largest mall in Ontario. If you are a new immigrant, you should prefer to live in an area where public transport is easily available. Additionally, you should choose an accommodation close to a school. Children in Canada usually walk to their school. Depending on your family structure, you will then need to pick the right accommodation. For a smaller family, the condos around the Square One Mall in Mississauga has much to offer. For larger families a town house or a semi-detached or a detached house may be required. Moreover, for the first year, a condo is the best place because there is less work in a condo than a house. You also get to know a lot of people when living in an apartment complex.
Canada Immigration - Who Would Qualify?
Want to Immigrate to Canada? Millions of people have successfully immigrated to the Canada. Canada is a most admired destination for highly skilled youth wishing to begin a new life in another nation. However, the process can be quite long and difficult, and there is no guarantee of success. This article tells you the procedures to Immigrate to Canada in simple.
Canada's immigration procedures are grouped into two general categories as follows.
- Permanent residence
- Skilled workers and professionals
- Family class immigrants (sponsorship)
- Investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed people
- Temporary residence
- Foreign students
- Temporary foreign workers
- There are two ways for applying.
- Through Representative/lawyers/ immigration consultants. There is a fair bit of paperwork to get done during the immigration process, and you may feel overwhelmed. Therefore, applying through Representative/lawyers/ immigration consultants is the best way. So, find out a trustworthy and resourceful person who will support you throughout the immigration process.
- If your case is quite clear-cut with full confidence, you should be able to manage the immigration process on your own directly through CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada). You can visit CIC's website for more information about how to apply and where to send your application. The Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website is your best source of information about immigrating to Canada.
- You can submit the documentation proving your work and educational claims. You have pay application and registration fees for each application you submit. If your application is refused, you will not get any refund.
- You must have a medical exam and you cannot have a criminal record before coming to Canada.
- After successful submission, the CIC office where you applied will contact you to let you know the further process. And the processing time varies depending on where you applied.
- If your application is approved, they will ask you to submit your passport to the visa office to receive your visa.
- When you arrive in Canada, CBSA officer will ask to see your passport and other travel documents. So, please make sure they are not packed in your luggage to avoid delaying the process.
Note: The information on this site is of a general guidance only and shouldn't be taken as personal advice. This article is based on the real experience of common people who have successfully migrated to Canada. Make sure you follow the most current guidelines because they change frequently.
Canadian Experience Class - The New Hope