Canada has become a very popular place to immigrate over the past few years. While the international economy is failing, Canada is hiring skilled workers at an accelerated rate. In addition the cost of living is fairly cheap in College Park,Canada. Canadian citizenship immigration is on the rise with up to 250,000 permanent residents admitted into Canada yearly.
To become a Canadian citizen the applicant must have the following qualifications. Adults must be at least 18 years old to apply for Canadian citizenship. In addition to complete Canadian citizenship immigration the potential citizen must have achieved permanent residency status. As a permanent resident the individual must have lived in the country or in College Park for at least three years prior to applying for citizenship. In addition fluency in French or English is a requirement. Finally the applicant must display knowledge of the responsibility of Canadian citizenship.
How to Find the Best College Park,Oakville Based Permanent Resident ?
Want to Immigrate to Canada? Millions of people have successfully immigrated to the Canada. Canada is a most admired destination for highly skilled youth wishing to begin a new life in another nation. However, the process can be quite long and difficult, and there is no guarantee of success. This article tells you the procedures to Immigrate to Canada in simple.
Canada's immigration procedures are grouped into two general categories as follows.
- Permanent residence
- Skilled workers and professionals
- Family class immigrants (sponsorship)
- Investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed people
- Temporary residence
- Foreign students
- Temporary foreign workers
- There are two ways for applying.
- Through Representative/lawyers/ immigration consultants. There is a fair bit of paperwork to get done during the immigration process, and you may feel overwhelmed. Therefore, applying through Representative/lawyers/ immigration consultants is the best way. So, find out a trustworthy and resourceful person who will support you throughout the immigration process.
- If your case is quite clear-cut with full confidence, you should be able to manage the immigration process on your own directly through CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada). You can visit CIC's website for more information about how to apply and where to send your application. The Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website is your best source of information about immigrating to Canada.
- You can submit the documentation proving your work and educational claims. You have pay application and registration fees for each application you submit. If your application is refused, you will not get any refund.
- You must have a medical exam and you cannot have a criminal record before coming to Canada.
- After successful submission, the CIC office where you applied will contact you to let you know the further process. And the processing time varies depending on where you applied.
- If your application is approved, they will ask you to submit your passport to the visa office to receive your visa.
- When you arrive in Canada, CBSA officer will ask to see your passport and other travel documents. So, please make sure they are not packed in your luggage to avoid delaying the process.
Note: The information on this site is of a general guidance only and shouldn't be taken as personal advice. This article is based on the real experience of common people who have successfully migrated to Canada. Make sure you follow the most current guidelines because they change frequently.
How to Immigrate to Canada
You might be wondering if Canada has put Immigration on hold due to the current world economic climate. In terms of immigration, things are certainly not grinding to a halt and the Canadian Government does not even see a recession hitting them as such, unlike many other Countries in Europe or the United States of America. We emigrated from the UK to Canada and have been watching events unfold on the Business TV Channels here. New York and European Stock Exchanges have seen share values tumble and rally and also the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) has taken hits. But Business is expected to remain reasonably buoyant over the coming months, and Canada's Banking and Financial sectors are considered to be highly resilient compared to those of most other Countries in the World.
In terms of employment and the Jobs market, Canada still experiences skills shortages in many occupations, from Medical care to Truck Driving, Construction work to Lab Technicians. Add to this the fact that people from the 'Baby Boom' generation are beginning to retire in increasing numbers and you have double pressure on the skills shortages problem. The pressure is even greater in job sectors referred to as 'Occupations under threat', so there are solid opportunities for individuals who wish to emigrate to Canada and set up in certain categories of Business or apply for jobs in a variety of Trades or Professions.
If you are looking to emigrate, to a great place, which promises opportunity, stability and freedom, we recommend Canada. We did it and would like to help you too.
Canada & Australia Immigration - Tips to Get Your PR Visa Faster