Canada is a place that charms almost everyone who visits the country. Almost certainly that is why visitors often finish up extending their Visitor Permit at some stage in their stay in Brampton. First thing that all the applicants have to remember is that it is compulsory to take any action before the visitor permit expires!
Apply for the extension of your visitor visa as soon as possible, if you have made your mind to make longer your stay in Brampton. It is crucial that the applicant is still qualified for the work permit and meet all the requirements desirable for an Entry Permit, irrespective of whether he or she has met the initial eligibility earlier or not.Canada is a beautiful country to visit and reside so keep away from any rejection on your visit visa extension application.
For more information visit Canada Immigration Guide.
How to Immigrate to Canada
Other than the United States, which is limiting its immigration quotas, Canada is one of the countries in the Northern Hemisphere that admits the most immigrants. This is because it has a vast landmass but has a small aging population. This means that its population increase by natural birth cannot counter the aging population and the economic needs of the country. This calls for the country to look beyond its natural borders for labor and economic manpower. Because of Canada's straight-forward immigration laws, it has become a magnet for many who are seeking a better way of life for themselves and their immediate families. But can anyone immigrate to Canada if they want to? The answer is yes and no. Let's see.
If you have immediate family who are legally in Canada, you may qualify to immigrate as long as they file for you. They must be immediate family and they must be legally in Canada (holding a work authorization permit or a permanent residence card)
If you are a resident of a country that is war torn you may apply to immigrate to Canada as a refugee. This may require proof that your life will be endangered if you are returned to your home country. Religious and political persecution also qualifies one to apply as a refugee.
- Canadian Visa in Brampton
- Visa Canada in Avondale
- Ontario Provincial Nominee Program in Bramalea North Industrial
- Canada Immigration in Bramalea Road South Gateway
- Visa Canada in Brampton East
- Citizenship And Immigration in Brampton North
- Permanent Resident in Brampton South
- Canada Work Permit in Brampton West
- Immigration Lawyer in Castlemore North
- Permanent Residence Card in Central Park
- Express Entry in Credit Valley
- Application For Permanent Residence in Downtown Brampton
- Citizenship Application in Fletchers Creek South
- Immigration To Canada in Fletchers Creek Village
- Permanent Residence Application in Fletchers Meadow
- Immigration Lawyers in Fletchers West
- Permanent Residence Card in Goreway Drive
- Permanent Resident in Heartlake
- Canadian Visa in Heartlake East
- Green Card in Heartlake West
- Canadian Immigration Policy in Highway 427
- Provincial Nominee Program in Madoc
- Immigration And Citizenship in Northgate
- Provincial Nominee Program in Northwest Brampton
- Immigration And Citizenship in Northwest Sandalwood Parkway
- Work Permit Application in Northwood Park
- Green Card in Sandringham-Wellington
- Canada Express Entry in Snelgrove
- Canada Immigration Express Entry in Southgate
- Express Entry Canadian Experience Class in The Gore
- Canada Work Permit in Vales of Castlemore
- Work Visa in Westgate