Canada has become a very popular place to immigrate over the past few years. While the international economy is failing, Canada is hiring skilled workers at an accelerated rate. In addition the cost of living is fairly cheap in Eastlake,Canada. Canadian citizenship immigration is on the rise with up to 250,000 permanent residents admitted into Canada yearly.
To become a Canadian citizen the applicant must have the following qualifications. Adults must be at least 18 years old to apply for Canadian citizenship. In addition to complete Canadian citizenship immigration the potential citizen must have achieved permanent residency status. As a permanent resident the individual must have lived in the country or in Eastlake for at least three years prior to applying for citizenship. In addition fluency in French or English is a requirement. Finally the applicant must display knowledge of the responsibility of Canadian citizenship.
How to Find the Best Eastlake,Oakville Based Immigration Lawyer ?
How long does it take to process a Permanent Residence visa? 2 to 3 years? Maybe 4? Or even 5 years? Too long? Forget about proper Canada immigration process. Get a Tourist Visa, buy the cheapest flight and travel to Canada. Illegal immigration is the way! With enough hard work, surely anyone can land a job and survive! Citizenship and Immigration Canada eventually had granted visa for those asylum seekers, anyway..
Surprisingly quite many people choose illegal immigration. Approximately 8,700 people are removed from Canada every year!
But referring to the statistic in the past 10 years, Citizenship and Immigration Canada has welcomed, on average, 220,778 immigrants and refugees a year! Out of this figure, nearly 59% of Canada immigrants are in the skilled worker and business immigrant categories. Therefore, the most famous Canada immigration route for Economic Class is to apply a Permanent Residence visa under Federal Skilled Worker Class! However, unless you are eligible to apply from visa office in Buffalo (U.S.A), in most cases, visa applications which are processed overseas take more than one year to be approved.
Regardless of whether people are still considering or already have decided to immigrate to Canada, one thing to remember is that Canada immigration rules for applying as a skilled worker can change from time to time. Therefore it is very important for applicants to have the right information about Canada immigration.
Talking about other changes that benefit Visa Applicants; On May 2, 2006, Citizenship and Immigration Canada announced a reduction of 50% in the $975 Right of Permanent Residence Fee. The new Fee is $490. It is applicable for Canada immigration applicants who become permanent residents under all social, humanitarian and economic classes.
Immigrate To Canada Without The Services Of Legal Advisers - Don't Be Lazy
Want to Immigrate to Canada? Millions of people have successfully immigrated to the Canada. Canada is a most admired destination for highly skilled youth wishing to begin a new life in another nation. However, the process can be quite long and difficult, and there is no guarantee of success. This article tells you the procedures to Immigrate to Canada in simple.
Canada's immigration procedures are grouped into two general categories as follows.
- Permanent residence
- Skilled workers and professionals
- Family class immigrants (sponsorship)
- Investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed people
- Temporary residence
- Foreign students
- Temporary foreign workers
- There are two ways for applying.
- Through Representative/lawyers/ immigration consultants. There is a fair bit of paperwork to get done during the immigration process, and you may feel overwhelmed. Therefore, applying through Representative/lawyers/ immigration consultants is the best way. So, find out a trustworthy and resourceful person who will support you throughout the immigration process.
- If your case is quite clear-cut with full confidence, you should be able to manage the immigration process on your own directly through CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada). You can visit CIC's website for more information about how to apply and where to send your application. The Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website is your best source of information about immigrating to Canada.
- You can submit the documentation proving your work and educational claims. You have pay application and registration fees for each application you submit. If your application is refused, you will not get any refund.
- You must have a medical exam and you cannot have a criminal record before coming to Canada.
- After successful submission, the CIC office where you applied will contact you to let you know the further process. And the processing time varies depending on where you applied.
- If your application is approved, they will ask you to submit your passport to the visa office to receive your visa.
- When you arrive in Canada, CBSA officer will ask to see your passport and other travel documents. So, please make sure they are not packed in your luggage to avoid delaying the process.
Note: The information on this site is of a general guidance only and shouldn't be taken as personal advice. This article is based on the real experience of common people who have successfully migrated to Canada. Make sure you follow the most current guidelines because they change frequently.
Canadian Immigrants - Basic Tips on Driving in Canada