Canada has become a very popular place to immigrate over the past few years. While the international economy is failing, Canada is hiring skilled workers at an accelerated rate. In addition the cost of living is fairly cheap in Clearview,Canada. Canadian citizenship immigration is on the rise with up to 250,000 permanent residents admitted into Canada yearly.
To become a Canadian citizen the applicant must have the following qualifications. Adults must be at least 18 years old to apply for Canadian citizenship. In addition to complete Canadian citizenship immigration the potential citizen must have achieved permanent residency status. As a permanent resident the individual must have lived in the country or in Clearview for at least three years prior to applying for citizenship. In addition fluency in French or English is a requirement. Finally the applicant must display knowledge of the responsibility of Canadian citizenship.
How to Find the Best Clearview,Oakville Based Immigration Consultant ?
Want to Immigrate to Canada? Millions of people have successfully immigrated to the Canada. Canada is a most admired destination for highly skilled youth wishing to begin a new life in another nation. However, the process can be quite long and difficult, and there is no guarantee of success. This article tells you the procedures to Immigrate to Canada in simple.
Canada's immigration procedures are grouped into two general categories as follows.
- Permanent residence
- Skilled workers and professionals
- Family class immigrants (sponsorship)
- Investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed people
- Temporary residence
- Foreign students
- Temporary foreign workers
- There are two ways for applying.
- Through Representative/lawyers/ immigration consultants. There is a fair bit of paperwork to get done during the immigration process, and you may feel overwhelmed. Therefore, applying through Representative/lawyers/ immigration consultants is the best way. So, find out a trustworthy and resourceful person who will support you throughout the immigration process.
- If your case is quite clear-cut with full confidence, you should be able to manage the immigration process on your own directly through CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada). You can visit CIC's website for more information about how to apply and where to send your application. The Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website is your best source of information about immigrating to Canada.
- You can submit the documentation proving your work and educational claims. You have pay application and registration fees for each application you submit. If your application is refused, you will not get any refund.
- You must have a medical exam and you cannot have a criminal record before coming to Canada.
- After successful submission, the CIC office where you applied will contact you to let you know the further process. And the processing time varies depending on where you applied.
- If your application is approved, they will ask you to submit your passport to the visa office to receive your visa.
- When you arrive in Canada, CBSA officer will ask to see your passport and other travel documents. So, please make sure they are not packed in your luggage to avoid delaying the process.
Note: The information on this site is of a general guidance only and shouldn't be taken as personal advice. This article is based on the real experience of common people who have successfully migrated to Canada. Make sure you follow the most current guidelines because they change frequently.
What Motivates People to Immigrate?
In this article I will try to analyze why people are so lazy to do something for themselves, but at the same time they are ready to work like slaves for somebody else. I am talking for people mostly from Asian and African countries. I don't want to say that they are ''second class'' people, no they are like the others, but this is their mentality.
In order to understand what I want to say, I will give you just few examples in the area that I am working on. The Immigration consultancy and foreign student recruitment.
Every single day I have contacts with people from those countries that want to move to another country for studies, work, and visit or immigrate permanently. I am trying to help them in different ways giving them instructions and what they have to do in order to speed up the procedure, etc. The result, they contact me in few days (if not the same day) and they ask me to do everything for them. In some cases, it is possible to be done but in other they have to take action as well.
So after spending some time analyzing all this situation I concluded that it is their mentality that makes those people think that way. And all this is because of the conditions they live in. The country political system, where all the time those people are told that they are poor, that they can not go up in the society, that they have to serve the rich people, that they can not get educated and move from one social class to another. It is all called political depression. And believe me it exists now in 21st century in many countries. Those people have to understand that all humans are equal and that if they try and put their best absolutely everyone can immigrate to better country or go for higher studies or just visit another country. In my case the better country is Canada, and I have discovered the ultimate tool to make the dream of those people reality.
What is the Process For Canada Immigration?