Canada is a place that charms almost everyone who visits the country. Almost certainly that is why visitors often finish up extending their Visitor Permit at some stage in their stay in Brampton. First thing that all the applicants have to remember is that it is compulsory to take any action before the visitor permit expires!
Apply for the extension of your visitor visa as soon as possible, if you have made your mind to make longer your stay in Brampton. It is crucial that the applicant is still qualified for the work permit and meet all the requirements desirable for an Entry Permit, irrespective of whether he or she has met the initial eligibility earlier or not.Canada is a beautiful country to visit and reside so keep away from any rejection on your visit visa extension application.
For more information visit Canada Immigration Guide.
More Reasons to Immigrate to Canada!
When it comes to deciding upon a country to immigrate, nothing can beat Canada. It is one of those few nations in the world that actually considers its immigrants an asset. When compared to the immigration process followed by other developed nations, Canada is more flexible and an easier destination to immigrate to and settle down.
Canada has been accepting a high number of new immigrants year after year. This year, the country would see around two hundred and sixty five thousand fresh immigrants seeking better opportunities in the country. This number is going to be the highest in the last fifteen years. Adding to this, the Minister for Canadian Citizenship and Immigration, Jason Kenney emphasized on his promise to maintain the immigration program in Canada.
One of the reasons for the nation's popularity amongst immigrants is its recently introduced Speedy Application Processing. More than three fourth of the immigrants who come to Canada become a citizen of Canada. This makes the country having the highest level of naturalization in the world. The main reason behind this is the rapidly short periods of time for application processing. It only takes around 12 to 18 months for the application to be processed unlike other countries where it takes a few years.
The system followed by the Canadian officials includes different divisions with each division catering to a particular Canadian visa. However, since 2008 all the visa applications, irrespective of the type of visa applied for are being sent to the Centralized Office at Nova Scotia. This ensures a further reduction in time required for processing. Although, the office varies depending on the type of visa applied for.
Skill Demand is another factor for which immigration is the answer. There are certain specific industrial sectors which the Canadian government has recognized. The Government of Canada has been unable to find qualified and skilled workers to work in these sectors. For this purpose, the Citizenship and Immigration Canada has come up with a Priority Occupation List which lists all the occupations that are in need of skilled workers who could contribute to the economy of Canada. This list is updated on a regular basis based on the needs of the economy.
Flexible parental sponsorship laws for permanent residents and citizens with quick processing of such applications (often within 3 to 4 years) means that the family reunification in quick and fast.
To conclude, it can be said that productivity is captured by the nation via the process of immigration. More so, it is of mutual benefit to both the immigrants who are getting better opportunities as well the nation which is booming its economy. And, so immigrants play the role of further building the nation and the key to its culture and economy.
- Canadian Visa in Brampton
- Visa Canada in Avondale
- Ontario Provincial Nominee Program in Bramalea North Industrial
- Canada Immigration in Bramalea Road South Gateway
- Visa Canada in Brampton East
- Citizenship And Immigration in Brampton North
- Permanent Resident in Brampton South
- Canada Work Permit in Brampton West
- Immigration Lawyer in Castlemore North
- Permanent Residence Card in Central Park
- Express Entry in Credit Valley
- Application For Permanent Residence in Downtown Brampton
- Citizenship Application in Fletchers Creek South
- Immigration To Canada in Fletchers Creek Village
- Permanent Residence Application in Fletchers Meadow
- Immigration Lawyers in Fletchers West
- Permanent Residence Card in Goreway Drive
- Permanent Resident in Heartlake
- Canadian Visa in Heartlake East
- Green Card in Heartlake West
- Canadian Immigration Policy in Highway 427
- Provincial Nominee Program in Madoc
- Immigration And Citizenship in Northgate
- Provincial Nominee Program in Northwest Brampton
- Immigration And Citizenship in Northwest Sandalwood Parkway
- Work Permit Application in Northwood Park
- Green Card in Sandringham-Wellington
- Canada Express Entry in Snelgrove
- Canada Immigration Express Entry in Southgate
- Express Entry Canadian Experience Class in The Gore
- Canada Work Permit in Vales of Castlemore
- Work Visa in Westgate