Canada has become a very popular place to immigrate over the past few years. While the international economy is failing, Canada is hiring skilled workers at an accelerated rate. In addition the cost of living is fairly cheap in Lorne Park,Canada. Canadian citizenship immigration is on the rise with up to 250,000 permanent residents admitted into Canada yearly.
To become a Canadian citizen the applicant must have the following qualifications. Adults must be at least 18 years old to apply for Canadian citizenship. In addition to complete Canadian citizenship immigration the potential citizen must have achieved permanent residency status. As a permanent resident the individual must have lived in the country or in Lorne Park for at least three years prior to applying for citizenship. In addition fluency in French or English is a requirement. Finally the applicant must display knowledge of the responsibility of Canadian citizenship.
How to Find the Best Lorne Park,Mississauga Based Work Visa ?
Want to Immigrate to Canada? Millions of people have successfully immigrated to the Canada. Canada is a most admired destination for highly skilled youth wishing to begin a new life in another nation. However, the process can be quite long and difficult, and there is no guarantee of success. This article tells you the procedures to Immigrate to Canada in simple.
Canada's immigration procedures are grouped into two general categories as follows.
- Permanent residence
- Skilled workers and professionals
- Family class immigrants (sponsorship)
- Investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed people
- Temporary residence
- Foreign students
- Temporary foreign workers
- There are two ways for applying.
- Through Representative/lawyers/ immigration consultants. There is a fair bit of paperwork to get done during the immigration process, and you may feel overwhelmed. Therefore, applying through Representative/lawyers/ immigration consultants is the best way. So, find out a trustworthy and resourceful person who will support you throughout the immigration process.
- If your case is quite clear-cut with full confidence, you should be able to manage the immigration process on your own directly through CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada). You can visit CIC's website for more information about how to apply and where to send your application. The Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website is your best source of information about immigrating to Canada.
- You can submit the documentation proving your work and educational claims. You have pay application and registration fees for each application you submit. If your application is refused, you will not get any refund.
- You must have a medical exam and you cannot have a criminal record before coming to Canada.
- After successful submission, the CIC office where you applied will contact you to let you know the further process. And the processing time varies depending on where you applied.
- If your application is approved, they will ask you to submit your passport to the visa office to receive your visa.
- When you arrive in Canada, CBSA officer will ask to see your passport and other travel documents. So, please make sure they are not packed in your luggage to avoid delaying the process.
Note: The information on this site is of a general guidance only and shouldn't be taken as personal advice. This article is based on the real experience of common people who have successfully migrated to Canada. Make sure you follow the most current guidelines because they change frequently.
Canadian Experience Class - The New Hope
When it comes to deciding upon a country to immigrate, nothing can beat Canada. It is one of those few nations in the world that actually considers its immigrants an asset. When compared to the immigration process followed by other developed nations, Canada is more flexible and an easier destination to immigrate to and settle down.
Canada has been accepting a high number of new immigrants year after year. This year, the country would see around two hundred and sixty five thousand fresh immigrants seeking better opportunities in the country. This number is going to be the highest in the last fifteen years. Adding to this, the Minister for Canadian Citizenship and Immigration, Jason Kenney emphasized on his promise to maintain the immigration program in Canada.
One of the reasons for the nation's popularity amongst immigrants is its recently introduced Speedy Application Processing. More than three fourth of the immigrants who come to Canada become a citizen of Canada. This makes the country having the highest level of naturalization in the world. The main reason behind this is the rapidly short periods of time for application processing. It only takes around 12 to 18 months for the application to be processed unlike other countries where it takes a few years.
The system followed by the Canadian officials includes different divisions with each division catering to a particular Canadian visa. However, since 2008 all the visa applications, irrespective of the type of visa applied for are being sent to the Centralized Office at Nova Scotia. This ensures a further reduction in time required for processing. Although, the office varies depending on the type of visa applied for.
Skill Demand is another factor for which immigration is the answer. There are certain specific industrial sectors which the Canadian government has recognized. The Government of Canada has been unable to find qualified and skilled workers to work in these sectors. For this purpose, the Citizenship and Immigration Canada has come up with a Priority Occupation List which lists all the occupations that are in need of skilled workers who could contribute to the economy of Canada. This list is updated on a regular basis based on the needs of the economy.
Flexible parental sponsorship laws for permanent residents and citizens with quick processing of such applications (often within 3 to 4 years) means that the family reunification in quick and fast.
To conclude, it can be said that productivity is captured by the nation via the process of immigration. More so, it is of mutual benefit to both the immigrants who are getting better opportunities as well the nation which is booming its economy. And, so immigrants play the role of further building the nation and the key to its culture and economy.
How to Migrate to Canada From USA